Dear Chairpersons/Presidents and members of the Executive Committee,
Notice is hereby given that the next Annual General Meeting of the Federation is scheduled to be held on 23rd March, 2011 at 6:30pm in accordance with a resolution by unamimous vote at the meeting of the Executive Committee held on 17th February, 2011. The venue being Conference Room 1, Block 1, To Yuen Building, City University of Hong Kong.
As the present term of the Executive Committee expires at the convention of the AGM an Election Committee is to be formed to elect new Office Bearers of the Federation. The Executive Committee at its meeting on 2nd March, 2011 nominated Professor Nora F Y Tam, Chair Professor of the Department of Biology and Chenmistry, City University of Hong Kong to be the Returning Officer supervising the election affairs of the AGM. Prof. Tam has graciously accepted the nomination.
The Agenda for the AGM is as follows:
1) To confirm minutes of the previous AGM held on 11 March 2010.
2) To consider matters arising from the minutes.
3) To receive a report from the Executive Committee.
4) To receive the Auditor's reports and the audited accounts for the 09-10 financial year.
5) To appoint the Auditor for the next financial year.
6) To elect the Officers of the Executive Committee
7) To consider any other business.
IU, Pui To